"Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high. Who humbleth himself to behold
the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! He maketh the barren woman to keep house,
and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord." - Psalm 113:5,6,9

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Mom and Brother's Visit


Last week was so much fun. My mom and brother Bobby came to visit me for my birthday. They were able to spend four days here. We mostly just relaxed at our house, but we also enjoyed a Friday morning breakfast Mike cooked for us, the beautiful weather at the park, a cookout at Mike's parents' house, and great services and fellowship at church on Sunday. I feel like the Lord really blessed our time together in a special way. I received some nice gifts, but I think the best was that Mom and Bobby wanted to spend time with me and my family. I couldn't have asked for anything more!
"Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." - Galatians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails