"Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high. Who humbleth himself to behold
the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! He maketh the barren woman to keep house,
and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord." - Psalm 113:5,6,9

Wednesday, October 27, 2010




I love this time of year! The weather has been so nice here. I'm also looking forward to vacation next month and the holidays. My brother Bobby is getting married November 13th so Mike, Malachi and I are going to Illinois for that and then staying the following week. Spending time with family will be so nice, and having a baby there will make it extra fun.

As you can see from the pictures above, Malachi is getting into many things. I simply cannot believe that he is already 11 months old. He certainly keeps me busy!

Babysitting for my neighbor is going well. I feel very blessed to have this little job. Also, yesterday she told me that her mom wants to buy some of my homemade peppermint and lavender soaps. This will be my first sale. Lord willing, I will be selling more this spring.

"The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself." - Proverbs 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails