"Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high. Who humbleth himself to behold
the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! He maketh the barren woman to keep house,
and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord." - Psalm 113:5,6,9

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Fun Day Together

I was blessed this morning with a phone call from my husband. He told me he'd be home in half an hour and wanted to take a day trip with me. I quickly got Malachi and myself ready. We went out of town to a flea market, some thrift stores, and a restaurant. Although we didn't find anything really exciting to purchase, we really enjoyed our day together. I thank the Lord for my husband and my sweet baby boy. Sometimes I just feel overwhelmed with emotion knowing that God has blessed me so greatly. The "little things" in life mean the most.
"My beloved is mine, and I am his:" (Solomon's Song 2:16a)

1 comment:

  1. I love Malachis shoes.... Gramps was asking about how Malachi was... And I told him about the shoes just fitting him. And I wanted to print a picture of him for Gramps. And gramps got a big smile on his face.....Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails