"Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high. Who humbleth himself to behold
the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! He maketh the barren woman to keep house,
and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord." - Psalm 113:5,6,9

Friday, February 12, 2010

Peace

I took this photo of Malachi last night. His pacifier was barely hanging out of his mouth, but I didn't get to him with the camera in time. Still a cute photo though!
Malachi and I went to the homeschooling activity at our church today. It was nice to fellowship with the other families. Mike is finally feeling better after the stomach bug he caught. Praise the Lord! I'm praying that I didn't catch it.
Here's a verse for today:
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:"Is. 26:3,4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails