"Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high. Who humbleth himself to behold
the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! He maketh the barren woman to keep house,
and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord." - Psalm 113:5,6,9

Friday, February 19, 2010

Treasures Found

I thought that I would post another picture of Malachi. This was taken at Mike's parents house a couple Sundays ago. He fell asleep in his Uncle Dave's arms at the dinner table, and we immediately scrambled for the camera to catch this cute face. He sure is a show stopper.
The last couple days have been so nice. Wednesday I spent the day at a friend's house. She helped me add some great things to my blog (Thanks Christina!). Then that night Mike preached a great message on Acts 17:11. Yesterday Mike had the day off so we spent the day together thrift shopping. We found some good books, an ironing board, a valance, and some other odds and ends. Lots of fun!
What struck me today as I was reading Acts 20 is Paul's love for the church at Ephesus. Oh, that I may show love for my brothers and sisters in Christ by praying for them and doing other things for them. Paul said, "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35, emphasis mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails